NaftoServ shall protect its personnel, assets and business from potential security threats. Security is an integral part of line management responsibility, the security and protection of employees must be the overriding priority of all business activity. This will be achieved by:
- Performing risk analyses in order to identify and manage security risk.
- Preventive actions shall be implemented to reduce risk to as low as reasonable practicable.
- Security training shall be provided as necessary.
- Facilities, systems and information shall be adequately secured.
- All security incidents and breaches must be reported and recorded. Incidents shall be investigated and criminal acts will be reported to the police.
Our employees, consultants and contractors shall be aware of their personal responsibilities in respect of security matters and will comply with the law in all countries where NaftoServ operates and conducts business.
Azmi Hawik , CEO NaftoServ